Wednesday 28 October 2015

October 28th Update




That's 5 months ago. And even then it felt like we'd had Minecraft for years!



What's been happening?



The person playing the most Minecraft is defiantly E (8 for 10 more days)

He likes Skywars on Hypixel (where he is a VIP) and Factions on CosmicPVP - Since our last post he has bought the Halloween GKit on Cosmic

He's had a few carried away moments on Cosmic the last few days and his friendships have suffered as a result.

I've been reading up on the forum for ideas to help him.

E is playing with new friends today - made via this blog :) - good timing  


S (10 for a few more days)

has been mostly playing on the realm I mentioned last time, Kellack Green, tonight they have plans to put on a play of Frankenstein and have been writing scripts, casting for actors and making scenery. That's a bird's eye view of the amazing builds at the top of this post.

S has changed her gamer tag - she is now Fondue_Deer

S has taken several furniture ideas from the YouTuber Magnamusen



O (6)

Plays on Kellack Green too - in fact he showed me how to do the screen shots!

Has been building a castle on the HE server

Watching Dan TDM playing incognito to see if he still wins

Playing on the server belonging to his friend from the Doctor Who walking tour



and me? Since my last post I have clocked up around 10 hours on the cross trainer and feel so so much better for it mentally and physically. Way less grumpy about not doing any exercise.


That't my Minecraft Mum tip for today if being home all the time is hard for you too. I have the cross trainer next to the PC O plays on so I can do the reading with him. As a very great friend said yesterday quoting back one of my own catch phrases to me

''Home ed problems have home ed solutions." 

Orin's castle with redstone doors on the HE server





No comments:

Post a Comment