Wednesday 5 August 2015

S's Minecraft Journal Tuesday



"Today on my realm I added balcony to my house because balconies are really fashionable now. I've been using anvils and we are still recruiting for a postman. I have made a hall way of art and all of the pets have a room. I discovered with my friends that like dinnerbone turns your pet upside down that naming your rabbit toast makes it be certain colours. I made a cork board using coarse dirt as a block and added a desk and a laptop and a canopy bed.
Since I discovered that if you put pigs in carts and then drive them I built a forecourt inspired by Harwoods.
I've also played on a new server today called MC beanblocks and I am in the bubbles. It is run my smallish beans and I made a faction on there. I have also done a few role plays (RPs) on creative fun.eu"

No comments:

Post a Comment