Tuesday 4 August 2015

S (10) Minecraft Diaries



Minecraft Diaries - S specifically asked to do this last night and that's really cool.

"Today on Minecraft I have been working on a brewing room. It's deep underground. 35 blocks down. I use it to brew potions I give them to my friend R who has a potions shop on my realm.

I have added a dog house for when my dogs are naughty.

Ooh there is a letter in my postbox. We are recruiting for a postman.

I've done some more work on the road and street signs.

I've extended the dog trail area with some tents.

These are the fireworks my friend L has done.

I've made a archery range with an idea from a Stampy video and the idea for the chests I took as you were reading Harry Potter next door.

I've made a cat flap but I need to disable the pressure pads to work it.

My friend L has a clothes shop here called "Shop Til You Drop" and an assassination business too.

So far we have a laundrette, a redstone dude, a library, 2 x bakers, a chain restaurant, clothes shop, fireworks shop and a communal nether portal."

No comments:

Post a Comment