Tuesday 28 July 2015

E (8) on Minecraft July 28th



This is a new evolved blog style for me. I've been blogging at The Gallivanters everyday for nearly 5 years but as the trio grow and things change this is my attempt to review their thoughts on their learning through Minecraft.


Et's been on Minecraft a long time today - Maybe 10 hours between 8am and 8pm This is unusually long but during August we tend to hibernate.


This is a summary in mostly his words of what he has done, I've chatted to him about it and sat with him for bunches of time when I can - such variety.


Played on his Realm. At one point he was coordinating friends A, A, C, R, A, T, P, L (8 people all boys between age 8 and 12!) in the building of a Sky Island Map (based on Sky Wars) apparently it also features someone naked. He coordinated and organised all of them.

As I asked him what he'd been doing today for the purposes of this blog his chest really swelled and smiling he said

"I think I am good at organizing people." (always nice to hear from someone with low self esteem)

"It's easy with some people and harder with others." "People with their own realm understand more sometimes." "We had a problem with swearing today and other people said they couldn't Skype with that."



"I also learnt that if I don't come off for supper I get really cross."



On Cosmic PVP I typed /leave and /join as A and I changed the name of our faction. We couldn't do much just /kit starter. I type that everyday.

My friend L showed me how to name a sheep Dinnerbone and how to make it rainbow colours. He went to Minecon and knows loads of stuff.

"I spent some of my Grandparent money on being a VIP on Hypixel. The prices are in dollars so my Mum showed me how to google exchange rates. She knows them without google. I played Cops and Crims to test it out. "

"My friend A showed me /Kill AE which kills all entities and players and is great if you need a clean slate"

No comments:

Post a Comment